I will be leading a 6-week workshop designed to explore some of the practices outlined in the Yoga Sutra. Each class meeting will include an introduction of the sutra, asana (physical practice), pranayama (guided breathing), and meditation. Classes are designed to provide an experiential practice where you can explore your own thinking patterns and techniques described in the Yoga Sutras. Visit https://www.dragonfly360.net/events/ or call (317) 344-9840 to sign up for the Gentle Yoga + Philosophy series.
- Friday, January 5 11:30am-12:45am (Topic: intro to philosophy & viniyoga)
Friday, January 12 11:30am-12:45amCANCELLED
- Friday, January 19 11:30am-12:45am (Topic: Samskara/habit patterns)
- Friday, January 26 11:30am-12:45am (Topic: Viyoga/developing awareness)
- Friday, February 2 11:30am-12:45am (Topic: Vairagya/non-attachment)
- Friday, February 9 11:30am-12:45am (Topic: Pratipaksha Bhavana/perspective)
- Friday, February 16 11:30am-12:45am (Topic: Abhyasa/dedicated practice)
New Yoga Teacher Training Program: I am working hard to organize a new teacher training in the tradition of viniyoga. Estimated start will be March 2018.
MORE DETAILS WILL BE POSTED SOON!